Chief Executive Master of Business Administration
- A unique ‘create-your-own-program’ where our senior faculty assists participants in developing a personally designed curriculum.
- Flexibility to control your own rate of progress, with completion between 1 and 3 years.
Our faculty consists of world-renowned experts - excellent professors and experienced global consultants. They come from distinguished business schools and consultancy companies.
Networking with peers
Experienced and highly motivated top executives from a wide variety of sectors and functions. Participants bring a diversity and depth to the CEMBA experience, learning from each other as well as from the faculty.
Address current work challenges by applying your knowledge directly through module assignments and via the in-depth projects.
Individual and group sessions with top experts during the program.
Chief Executive MBA attracts statesmen, company owners, presidents, vice-presidents, chief executives, and executive directors with a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience who:
- Operate on an international level, work in different offices around the world, or manage teams at different locations
- Represent a great variety of job functions, organizations and industries.
- Exceptional, ambitious, pioneering, innovative and socially conscious
This program ensures minimum absence from work since candidates are creating their own schedule and have flexibility to control their rate of progress, with completion between 1 and 3 years.
COTRUGLI assists participants in developing a tailor-made curriculum, which includes modules from COTRUGLI EMBA program and thus, allows for a degree completion with minimum interruption to work and personal life. The program is structured as follows:
- Tailor-made curriculum
- Advanced Management Program
- Executive Counseling /Business advisory services during the program
- Individual project work
There is no single formula for a successful candidate. Therefore, we prefer the individual approach look into candidate’s strengths, achievements and potential.
Basic requirements to apply for Chief Executive MBA program:
- Senior Executive position in the State or Company
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
- University degree
- Fluent in English
Applications are received 365 days a year. Once you decide you would like to start the enrollment process, schedule a meeting with the management of the school or fill the application form.
€ 28.000 + VAT
Tuition includes mandatory teaching materials. Travel and lodging expenses, as well as additional literature are not covered by the tuition.