LATEST NEWS…

Which Path Are You Walking? – Part I

Are you walking the right path? Some say there is a pathway through life that will take you to the right destination. Some call it a spiritual path based on self-realization. Others see it as a religious path based on faith, and a yet others say it is just a human...

read more

Lecture: Are we entitled to a mistake?

MBA Croatia is organizing a lecture on the topic: Are we entitled to a mistake? Intertwining media and technology: is it a problem or a challenge, or maybe both? The lecture will take place on December 13, 2018 at the congress center Forum Zagreb (Green Gold Center)....

read more

Graduation Ceremony and Alumni Party in Zagreb 2018

Saturday, December 8, was a very special day for Executive MBA 14, MBA 8, Chief Executive MBA and Online MBA students. In the presence of many family members and friends, they received their well-deserved degrees. The graduation ceremony was organized in Zagreb in the...

read more

GRADUATION CEREMONY 2017

Congratulations to our new E/MBA graduates!

GRADUATION CEREMONY 2017

Congratulations to our new E/MBA graduates!

UPCOMING EVENTS…

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

UPCOMING EVENTS…

It’s a great opportunity to visit us and learn more!

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

BUSINESSCOOL ARTICLES

Our professors share knowledge with you!

Is YOUR Time Meaning FULL?

Whenever you contemplate life at any level there is probably nothing more mysterious than TIME. You can’t capture it, stop it, save it or lose it. Time is not a thing, it’s not an ‘it’! Yet we think, speak and act as if it’s a commodity, a resource, a ‘something’ that...

Big “L”​ Leadership – the root of all evil?

I've been thinking about leadership recently. I'm wary of the concept and tend not to use it at all in the Personal Development module, which may be a bit odd for someone who works in a business school, which can be seen as a temple to the religion of the L-word. And...

The Rules of the Game – Part I

During the last two weeks we have been exploring and exposing our escape routes into the past and future. Time and energy is wasted when we keep revisiting our memory banks or speculating about imaginary futures.  And as we do we miss the only moment where authentic...

This Is What You Need to Know About Artificial Intelligence

Recent studies on articifical intelligence-led unemployment certainly make uncomfortable reading. A frequently cited report points out that some 47 percent of jobs in the US will be automated in the near future.[1] Another study suggests that 45 percent of the daily...

Managers, look after your mental health: You’d be crazy not to

I've spent two days commuting in and out of London to attend a course organised by Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England, a training organisation set up in 2009 by Poppy Jaman as a Community Interest Company (CIC) with a mission to get one in ten of the UK population...