In a crisis, the role of human resources is to protect the well-being of employees, at the same contributing to the sustainability of the organization. How to fulfill this key responsibility, and what challenges lie along the way, find out by participating in an online, real - time HR session organized by COTRUGLI Business School with experts from leading regional companies and job sites.
Join us for a free virtual panel and learn more about the role of HR in the times of crisis.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
1. Mojca Domiter,
2. Laura Orlić, HR Executive with 20 years of multinational experience
3. Zdravka Demeter Bubalo, HR Senior Vice President, MOL Group
4. Alisa Evsina, HR Director, NIS
5. Žana Zeković, HR Director, Regent Porto Montenegro
6. Sonja Ćetković, Employment and HR websites Director, Poslovi Infostud
7. Gregor Rajšp, HR Director, Pivovarna Laško Union (Heineken International)
Lana Dojčinović Matovina, Executive Director, COTRUGLI Business School
- The role of HR in crisis management
- Main HR challenges during (COVID-19) crisis
- Maintaining motivation, morale & well being of employees
- Managing remote teams
- Cost cutting as a “necessary evil”
- Upskilling and reskilling: locking down all T&D
budgets / getting ready for the new normal
- Leveraging technology to manage different aspects
of (HR) business continuity
- Recruitment market during the crisis
- Lessons learned for the future
Find out why COTRUGLI MBA is still the first choice for business leaders!
This Virtual Panel is a perfect way to find out why COTRUGLI MBA is a right choice for you with a minimal time commitment and no cost.
***Favorable enrollment advantages apply!
Why MBA at COTRUGLI?
COTRUGLI Business School is a central place for exchanging business knowledge and experiences, as well as developing international networking
Immediately applicable knowledge
Internationally accredited program
Discover a wide range of opportunities that make education at COTRUGLI a life-changing experience!
What Alumni say about us?
It is only at COTRUGLI that you can use couple of hundred brains to develop your own business for free.
You need a program that will broaden your knowledge across every discipline of business and management, sharpen your analytical skills and boost your confidence. And I experienced all that at COTRUGLI Business School.
I learn how to work diligently through problems. How to multitask and prioritize. How to think in a structured way, and to efficiently communicate ideas. I learned things on Sunday, and I successfully applied them on Monday. After attending COTRUGLI Business School I started to grow faster than ever.
Whether you are trying to change your workplace, salary, industry or start your own business, this experience is a motivation that I would recommend to everyone as the best boost to fulfill your wishes!
Our growth and learning didn’t finish after our graduation. COTRUGLI showed me the way how to continue this lifetime process, opened a new perspective end encouraged me to aim higher in my business career.